Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Future

I've been thinking lately about the course that this blog will take in the future. I have lived in Charleston for over a year now, so I don't really feel like I am documenting my new life here anymore; it's just my life now. Posting has been sporadic because I don't have that many new experiences in Appalachia anymore. I want to keep writing, but I need to switch my focus.

Over the last few years, a lot of my interests have been health and fitness related. I don't want to start a food blog where I take photos of each of my meals (although I read a lot of those blogs) or log every workout (I read those, too). I think I'd like this blog to morph into something more about my life and healthy living in West Virginia, as opposed to my life and being an Appalachian transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment