1. I ran my 2nd 5K and finished one minute and 40 seconds faster (or less slow, as the case may be) than my 1st. In 850 degree heat and 1,000% humidity.
2. Celebrated Brad's 31st birthday with an ice cream cake and dinner at Lola's. <3
3. Went camping in the Canaan Valley National Wilderness Refuge in Davis WV with Brad and Ilsa. Saw no wildlife.
4. Ate at Hellbender's twice while in Davis. Drank PBR.
5. Hiked the most difficult 12 miles of my life in the Dolly Sods Wilderness Area. This included calf-deep mud, ankle-rolling rocks and multiple stream crossings.
6. We ALMOST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING in a large open field on top of a mountain in Dolly Sods. Cloud-to-ground lightning struck about 100 feet away from us. It was one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me; I literally thought I might die.
7. I learned that I really am stronger than I think I am.