Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Ah, the annual day of thanks and gluttony. As per usual, Brad and I made a big Thanksgiving feast this year. I am thankful that we are financially able to indulge like we did. Here are some other things I am thankful for this year:


Brad. Today, tomorrow, for the past 13 years, and forever.

My group of Charleston friends, who I have only met in the last year, and who make living here so much better.

Our new house, the nice flat neighborhood it is in, and again, that we have the means to live here comfortably.

Our upcoming trip back to Wisconsin to see family and friends. There is a new six month old addition to our group of hometown friends this year, and we can't wait to meet her.

My health, Brad's health, Ilsa's health, and the health of those we love.


I'm off this afternoon to lovely Fayetteville WV to hike and support local businesses. Happy 65 degree day in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment