Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Some of my recent obsessions are:

Putty-colored nail polish. It's like a cross between brown, gray, and purple and totally rad.

Fresh pineapple. I've been buying at least one a week, cutting it up and eating it within about two days. I can't stop.


Iced tea. This brand, to be exact, because it was on sale at K-Roger for 59 cents a bottle! Score.

The Discovery Channel's miniseries Life. In HD.
This weekend is plants and primates, the last episodes! Brad and I look forward to this every week, and we're both going to be bummed when it's over.

Coonskin Park. I've been going to the park at least 6 times a week -- walking the dog after work Monday - Friday and trail running on the weekends. It's very close to where I live, and surprisingly under-utilized. It makes living on the side of a mountain in a neighborhood with no sidewalks much more bearable.

*****

We're off to Virginia this weekend, where I will be playing pit crew for Brad at a 13-hour mountain bike race. Then I'm traveling to Indiana for work on Monday and Tuesday and getting my summer haircut on Wednesday! I'm fighting the urge to chop it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment