Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi.

My name is K.

I was born, raised and educated in central Wisconsin, where I met my fiance and best friend, Brad. We have been together for almost 11 years, lived in 5 cities and 3 states together, and are finally making it official on September 12th, 2009 at an art gallery in our hometown in Wisconsin.

We recently moved to Charleston, WV from Pittsburgh, where Brad attended law school. He has accepted a job offer here in C-town, and is currently studying for the bar exam and looking for fast guys to go mountain biking with.

I am looking for a job, watching bad reality TV, and dying to try ramps.

I intend to write about planning a wedding from hundreds of miles away, learning my way around Charleston, living in Appalachia, and whatever else life brings my way.

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting! Are you living out of boxes still? You'll have to post pics. I'm super curious about this part of the US!

    ReplyDelete